❄ Queen Elsa’s Transformation
❄ Queen Elsa’s Transformation
Am I not your mother?
Dark World was thoroughly enjoyable and Loki is officially back in my good books.
Teen Wolf Xmas Meme → Day Four
Heart Breaking Scene : : The Sheriff gets fired"It was decided that the son of the police chief, stealing police property and having a restraining order filed against him by one of the town’s most respected attorneys, did not reflect well on the county."
Are you on Goodreads? Come swing by my new author page there! <3 https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7501135.Wolfen_M_
Are you on Twitter? I’d really appreciate it if you could tweet to @luludotcom with #lulugiftguide and a link to my book The Drosselmeier Chronicles: The Solstice Tales ( http://t.co/1CVTwmRJx8 ), saying you’d like to see it included in their guide! (Oh, and I’m WolfenM there!)
Haven’t read my book? It’s a two-story holiday collection featuring retellings of The Nutcracker and A Christmas Carol (the latter of which is Marley’s side of the story, about his love for Ebenezer and how Drosselmeier, Marie, and the former-nutcracker are the Spirits of Christmas), set in my Gaiankind storyverse (it’s the first book in it, so you haven’t missed anything). You can read the whole thing for free at AO3! If you’ve liked any of my fanfics, I hope you’ll give it a try! http://archiveofourown.org/works/1070755/chapters/2148684
Likes / Reposts / Shares / Kudos / Comments / etc at the various places (and here) much appreciated (as is, of course, reading and especially buying)! <3
In the mood for a holiday fantasy story? I just posted my two-novella collection The Drosselmeier Chronicles: The Solstice Tales to AO3 for people to read and download as a PDF for free! The first story, “Nussknacker”, is a retelling of ETA Hoffman’s “The Nutcracker and the Mouse King”. The…
next-> Kid loki&Avengers loki
I am so, so, so happy that there is Exiles!Loki cosplay!
or perhaps that awkward moment where Loki forgot he was pretending to be Tom
young avengers #13 loki…sort of…explanation..?
I agree with your assessment (from what I’ve seen on Tumblr — haven’t read the issue yet)! To avoid spoiling people, I’m also putting my thoughts behind a cut. Hope you don’t mind someone else putting their two cents in — I just thought this was a good post to explore this topic with! ^^;
There is a whole set of cards available, as well as each individual one. Get one today! (with a 15% discount on each purchase!)
… I have not one, but *two* installments of Looking at Loki! :D
- Looking at Loki, Part 33: Thor: The Dark World Prelude #2 (this one is basically me babbling Loki apologia even more than usual, so you may want to skip it! XD) http://sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=2514
- Looking at Loki, Special Edition: Review of Thor: The Dark World (Part One) http://sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=2519
I also have:
- a review of Frozen http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8930
- a review of Frozen’s accompanying short, Get a Horse http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8927
- and a review of the anime Wolf Children http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8929
- a review of “Day of the Doctor”: http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8919
- a review of the manga Real, Vol. 12: http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8918
- a review of the yaoi manga Sleeping Moon, Vol. 2: http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8917
- the final part of my Dragon Con report: http://sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=2506
And that is the face of your brother remaining as neutral as he possibly can considering that he just got very big hint that he IS a Jotun.
And he’s kinda afraid right now.
I love how even the 2 second long shots of Loki contain this emotion, how Tom always knows what he’s doing, what his character might think or feel. That’s why I love him so much, this detailed characterisation and the complete picture he creates.
Painted illustrations for the main on end title credits for THOR: The Dark World (x)